27th Annual Conference of SRAI and HA- Last Day

Venue: Purulia

If you found this article interesting, please copy the code below to your website.
x
  • Share/Bookmark

Related posts:

1. 27th Annual Conference of SRAI and HA: Report from The Bengal Post
  2. 27th Annual Conference of SRAI and HA- First Day
  3. 27th Annual Conference of SRAI and HA: REPORT FROM ‘SANGBAD and DAINIK VISWAMITRA’

7 Responses to “27th Annual Conference of SRAI and HA- Last Day”

1. rafik 5 March 2012 at 12:37 AM #

aapnader sommeloner chhobi dekhlam.vablam na giye vul korechhi.porer sommelon e obossoi jabo.

2. Ayan 5 March 2012 at 1:07 PM #

We joined the annual conference of the R.A.I &H.A and gained huge experience.It will inspire us to act positively in future. Many many thanx for R.A.I & H.A form Ghatal brunch

3. Tapas 5 March 2012 at 4:30 PM #

Truely, it is great to think.

4. asok kumar das 6 March 2012 at 4:04 AM #

On this great day please allow me to offer an humble presents to all my rationalist friends and readers of this facebook for a light entertainment.

Phylosophy in Mathemetical Formula

Normal life of a human + No Religious activity and practice(like me) * = Sukh-Duksha, Hasi-Kanna, Success-Failure as per balance sheet of life

Normal life of a human + Religious Activity and practice(Like Ramprosad) =Sukh-Duksha, Hasi-Kanna,Success-Failure ( even fulltime religious practitioner like Ramprosad says “amar sadh na mitilo asa na purilo etc. etc……. and who sang the popular song committed suicide at the end of life) Religious goodmen like Ramprosad,Pannallal/Dhananjoy Bhatterjee and godhater like me earn equally if time, energy etc spent on religion is ignored.

So value of Religious Activity & Practice = NIL
    *If you add time,energy and investments the result will be:Religious practice = minus (-) time, energy and investements.

In other way:Let Normal human life be A, Religious practice B and Profit as per balance sheet at the end of life C
    Now A+B=C
    A-B=C
    Hence B=0
    Thus proved that Religious Activity and practice is a big ZERO

Another formula:

Siting on a comode (in place of normal life) + smoking (in place of religion)= good bowl(in place of good life)
    Siting on a comode – smoking = good bowl
    So value of smoking comes to NIL,a big ZERO
    ( Note: While in India I experience difficulty while reliving myself on a comode without a cigeratte.But while living in Australia or America under strict guardianship of my grand children I need not smoke for easy bowl) Contributed by
    Asokdas Charbak
    California,USA

5. biplab das 6 March 2012 at 5:13 PM #

thnx to snajay, anindya, avijit…. and others for photos

6. Sumitra di 7 March 2012 at 11:08 AM #

BAH — KHUB BHALO BHALO PHOTO DEKHLAM! KINTU HA ER G.S. SUMAN DAN KE MONCHE MIKE NIYE DEKHCHHINA KANO?

7. Dwijapada Bouri 13 March 2012 at 12:43 PM #

thanks to sanjoy, anindya, avijit….and others for phtos, please send the same by email, ok?