Contact

Editor, The Freethinker

General Secretary,

72/8 Debinibas Road, Dum Dum,

Kolkata-700 074

West Bengal, India

Phone: (0091) 93301 21900

If you found this article interesting, please copy the code below to your website.
x
  • Share/Bookmark

91 Responses to “Contact”

1. sraimrinal 21 October 2009 at 9:44 PM #

i want to be your member.

2. bijoy shankar bikuj 1 January 2010 at 5:01 PM #

Daer Prabir Da,
    Happy New Year 2010.
    I visited your site.
    I liked it very much.
    Bijoy Shankar Bikuj

3. ANIK 7 January 2010 at 11:37 PM #

Dear prabir da,sumitra di & all i have met on the classes……i am verry sad because,though I want to be in touch with you,i cant because of my so called hindu family.They even check my cell phone.For a last few days i was thinking to say you about the NDTV programme….today I saw you have allready posted the topic….thanks a lot….iI am verry keen to know about the real story behind it,plz keep in touch,at least send me a mail….& happy new year to all…..ANIK

4. Alak 19 January 2010 at 10:32 PM #

Dear
    Prabir Ghosh,
    Happy New Year 2010.
    I visited your site.
    I liked it very very much.
    Alak Sasmal,
    Digha

5. Sandip Moyra 22 January 2010 at 5:35 PM #

Dear Prabir Babu,
    I read all your books. I want to be your member.
    Sandip Moyra
    South 24 pgs

6. Souvik 7 February 2010 at 3:34 PM #

Hello PRABIRDA,
    Do you remember me. We met at the kolkata book fair this saturday. I was with my mama Tamonash. I bought your ‘Aloukik noi loukik’ series’s 4 book. And i have already read your the second part. I will be very glad if you reply me

7. Ruhul Amin 9 February 2010 at 8:27 AM #

Dear probir ghosh,I want to know that did you have any debate with D.Zakir Nayek?please conform me.please.

8. Bisakh Tripathy 10 February 2010 at 9:12 PM #

Dear Prabir da,
    You are my icon from childhood.
    Presently I am interested to know much more about OPERATION GREEN HUNT.
    Thanks
    Bisakh Tripathy

9. krishna ranjan das 19 February 2010 at 8:29 PM #

respected sir, amder bari 12 r.n.tagore road.p.o-krishnagar.district-nadia.pin-741101ph-09333070342. krishnagar kotwali thanar akdom opposite a.bahudin dhorei promoter ra bariti kenar chesta korche.amra na na korchi.akti promoter jar nam sankar sahu,address-55risi bamkim chandra road(padri ghata),p.o-dumdum kolkata700028.ar ak dalal jar bari krishnagarei.nam santanu bhattachriya,address- santanu bhattachriya c/o-samar battachariya. kantikuri lane,p.o-krishnagar,district-nadia.pin-741101.amader sathe jogajog korar chesta korchilo.amakeo bari bicrir katha bole bar bar birocto korchilo. ami nana kori.erpor 8.1.10 tarike ami barir baire beriyechilam kaje takhon onake prothome bhul kichu bujhiye garite tole .garite uthe kichu aporichito lokjon dekhe ami bhoi peye jai.tarpor amake bhison damkiye o prane mere falar bhoi dekhiye galagali diye jor jabardosti amar ichhar birudhe garir darja lock kore krishnagar sub registry office a niye jaowa hoi.tar por jor kore kichu stamp papper ,sada kagoje soi o tip chap deowano hoi.photo tola hoi , ami bhison bhoi peye jai. amake gota ghatona ta garir modhyei bosiye korano hoi.er por amake bikeler dike dalalter barite niye jaya hoi. tarpor amake rastai chere ora chole jai.takhon ami bari ese ghatonata sabai k jana i. ami akhono bhison bhito hoye achi.9.1.10 tarike a-bapare dairy kora hoi.erpor oi cheletike deke pathale o bole j uni sechai korechen.r onake 2 bochor age 1 lakh taka advance deowa hoache .asob kathai mithya, ami policer samnei boli j 2 bochor age ok chintam i na,achara kono taka o ami paini.ai cheleti bar bar bicri korun bole birocto korto.abosyo takhonkar moto cheletio policer samne sikar kore j taka deowa hoini. thana theke beronor pore cheleti abar ama k dhore bole kal amar bari ase sab kagojpotro ferot niye jaben.thana police korte hobe na ami sab kagoj ferot debo kal asun barite.porerdin bari theke beroi kagojgulo ante dalal santanu r bari jai cheleti bole kagojgulo annojoner barite ache bole abar amake gari kore niye chole jai garite basiye prane mere falar bhoi dakhano hoi ami bhoi peye oder katha moto cholte thaki,ora ja bole tai korte thakei.tarpor ora amake sandhebelay chere dei.10.1.10 tarike amr missing dairy o kora hoi. ami bhison bhridho, bayas 84, ami chokhe valo dakhei na r kaneo kam sonei.amra sabai khubi bhito r chintito(asob ghatoner jonno)11.1.10 takikhe thana theke deke pathiyechilo,erpor police r kono sahojogita koreni.ulte porerdin theke amader i damkate thake.bar bar ata proman korar chesta kore j ami nejei soi korechi nijer ichhai.arpor ami sp, dsp ,sdo r kache giyeo asanorup kono fal paini.jaigatar upor 2to purono mamla ache jar darun court er injunction o ache 2to. sir, amader ai ghatonati pore druto kono babostha nile ases upokar hoi. thanking u -krishna ranjan das email id- das.sudarsana.hazra@gmail.com

10. AKONDSHAHEEN 25 March 2010 at 2:49 AM #

HI PROBIR SIR, I AM SHAHEEN FROM BANGLADESH. I AM SO MUCH INTEREST ON U. SPECIALLY UR BOOKS NOTHING IS SUPERNATURAL . I WANT TO READ ALL THE PARTS. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I GET THIS. MAIL ME AT AKONDSHAHEEN@YAHOO.COM. PLEASE

11. Jayabrata 1 May 2010 at 10:22 PM #

I am jayabrata. My email id: jayabrata.panda@gmail.com

To, sraimrinal, Sandip Moyra

Apni amader samity te member hate chaile apnar nam, address, Phone no amake email karun or amader samity ar address a likhe pathie din. Amra abasoyi apnar sathe contact korbo. Thank You.

To, Bisakh Tripathy

OPERATION GREEN HUNT nie amader motamot o aro anek lekha amader website a tule deoa ache. Amader website ar purono post gulo search karle apni ar sammandhe anek kichu jante pere jaben. Thank You.

To, krishna ranjan das

Apni jadi akhono subichar panni tahole puro ghatana tar akta bistrito likhito bibaran amader samity ar address a pathie din. Apni je amader kache a bepare sahojogita chaichen setao likhben. Seta hate pele amara apnake sobrakamer sahojogita karte parbo. Thank You.

To, AKONDSHAHEEN

“Terrorism: A rational Point of View” is now free only available in our website.You can download it. Other ebooks (of Prabir Ghosh) are available at http://www.uniqueebook.com . If you do some google search about “50 Voices of Disbelief: Why We Are Atheists” then you can find it. This book is now very very popular in the world market. So you must read it. Thank You.

12. Red Baron 2 June 2010 at 4:21 PM #

I would to mention to Mr.Prabir Ghosh the name of Shri Nirad Chandra Chaudhury who as a self-confessed imperialist, has an intellect to reckon with. What do Mr.Ghosh think about him and his writings?

13. tapati chakravarty 12 July 2010 at 11:15 AM #

Though there are no god-men in kolkata,there are a large number of astrologers tantric ganesh siddha and now a lot matajis who are cheating people. even educated people are under the impression that they have supernatural powers. I know they are all frauds.You are doing alot but i feel these frauds should be treated with lathis. Can the police help?

14. SinghR 20 July 2010 at 9:54 PM #

Greetings from Southampton UK!!!

What a fine job being done by PG! Wish I meet him sometime…would like to have one of srai’s branch in varanasi/mirzapur, UP—my native place.

Randhir

15. saddam 6 October 2010 at 12:47 PM #

i think juktibadi samitee will be the most popular site in the world

16. saddam 6 October 2010 at 12:53 PM #

aboshya amader assame apnar anuposthiti bhishonbhabe anubhab korsi . shomoy niye ekdin assame challange janate othoba amader shathe dekha korte ashben . assame ekhon kero young , manjushreeder moto boro boro jyotishira manushderke thokiye taka lutse . eshe oderke bujiye din je paglamo kore manushderke thokano shombhab noy .

17. saddam 28 October 2010 at 2:27 PM #

jakir nayeker shathe ki challenge janiyesen ? plz janaben.

18. Priyo 29 October 2010 at 8:07 PM #

Sir, MTV is hosting a show GIRL’S NIGHT OUT on which they claim that there are haunted places. They are showing some footage even to prove they are correct… I believe it’s their trick….what explanation do you have??? please let me know..

19. M R Khan 2 November 2010 at 8:09 PM #

we are interested to face your challenge. in this connection what we need to do. pls let us know.

20. M R Khan 2 November 2010 at 8:11 PM #

dear sir,
    we are interested to take your challenge. in this connection what we need to do. pls let us know.thank you

21. Anindyasundar 4 November 2010 at 7:44 PM #

M R Khan,

Please let us know what you will show. For details, click this link: http://www.srai.org/challenge-to-all-supernatural-and-paranormal-power-holders-astrologers-etc/

22. Rudranil ghosh 15 November 2010 at 9:13 AM #

SIR,
    CONGRATS TO U FOR CARRYING OUT SUCH WONDERFUL JOB.IT’S TIME WE YOUNGSTARS STOP WORSHIPPING ALL GODMEN(FROM RAMKRISHNA TO SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR)AND GODWOMEN.ANY 1 WHO CLIAMED TO HAVE SEEN “GOD”(LIKE THE RAMKRISHNA HIMSELF WHO HAD UNUSUAL VISION OF GODESS KALI AND DID BIZZARE ACTS IN THE NAME OF WORSHIP AND EVEN PROFESSED MEN NOT TO MARRY OTHERWISE THEY WOULD FALL BEHIND IN THE PATH OF SALVATION.IF HIS ADVICE WOULD HV BEEN FOLLOWED THEN OUR HUMAN RACE WOULD HV GOT EXTINCT.HE WAS NOTHING BUT A IDEALIST TRANSGENDER WHO DONOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT AS GOD)SHOULD BE IGNORED.ANYTHING THAT CANNOT BE SEEN OR OBSERVED IN NATURE DOES NOT EXSIST.

23. kaustubh 15 November 2010 at 4:45 PM #

Hiiii,
    I am a law student in Kolhapur, Maharashtra and I really liked ur views in terms of Dhananjay Chatterji case.. The view of re formative punishment cannot be taken into consideration everywhere.. And in this case its not vengeance but its justice which the victim demands.. Sympathy to the criminal like this 1 would be injustice to the girl(victim) and her family….
    Do tell me if u need any help regarding any info on such matters..

24. Megh shagar 11 December 2010 at 8:32 PM #

dear PROBIR GHOSH
    My desire to be a member to your association I hope will be fulfill by your kindness.pls. pls.pls
    I never request anybody for any thing in my life
    I beg you on my knee to allow me

25. subinoy 28 February 2011 at 3:44 PM #

probir uncle hi im subinoy majumder from dibrugarh assam india i am a student

26. SUSANTA 28 March 2011 at 6:41 PM #

ajker sangbad pratidin kagaje dekhlam prithibi dhangsha hochchhe 21 may. apnar web site-e kichhu nei keno? please janale bhalo hoto.

27. UTTARAYAN DEB 10 April 2011 at 8:50 PM #

Congrats for your movement !!!

. . . was . . . am . . . will !!!

Best of Work (not luck) !!!

28. subhabrato das 14 April 2011 at 8:03 PM #

dear sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year,computer science(hons), in syamaprasad college. I’ve read all the 3parts of “aloukik noi loukik” of yours. I, not only have read the books but also asked my friends to read them throughly to make them believe the real facts behind all supernatural(??) things that they didn’t. We arranged an exhibition against these supernatural events and some superstitions that we notice in our daily life in our school when we were student of class xii. Though the occasion was Saraswati puja.though i don’t no how much we succeeded but people asked many questions to us on those topics and we tried our best to answer them,to realize them the truths and we received good comments. Your books really helped us in that occasion.

29. sarkar.jhantu@yahoo.com 29 April 2011 at 11:22 AM #

dear sir,
    amar bari west bengaler cooch behar jelay. ami o amar bandhura apnar sangsthar sange jukto hate chai.

30. subimal senapati 7 May 2011 at 1:00 PM #

Dear.
    Prabir Da
    Aami Apnar Asscation Ekjok Grahok Hoitechhi.Apnar Prakasito Sob book Aami Porechhi.Aapnar Last Aloukik noy Loukik book a 7 khando beriyechhe ki na janale baditho hobo..
    r Aapnar bool ar 1 list pathaben plz

Amar email id subimalsenapati10@gmail.com

31. ankan 11 May 2011 at 2:57 PM #

Dear SRAI,
    In the latest publication of ‘Yuktibadi’ (May – 2011), I came to know that there is a branch of SRAI in Bangalore. Can you please provide the address so that I can contact members from Bangalore and become a part of rationalist movement.

my email_id is : ankan.m.blr@gmail.com

Regards,
    - Ankan Majumdar

32. Vivek subba 14 July 2011 at 9:30 AM #

sir,
    i am very interested in joining the science and rationalist association of India and being an active member in exposing the reality of the fake gurus and holy men who have shrouded our society with blind belief and insane knowledge.i live at Sikkim and am unable to find any branches and/or similar institutions here,presently.it would be my privilege to be associated with S.R.A.I. and work for the betterment of the Indian society.
    sincerely.
    vivek subba

33. arianna 27 July 2011 at 5:15 AM #

I have just found this site, and am very impressed by what I have seen so far. I was wondering though, if it would be possible to get all articles translated into English. Keep up the good work!!!

34. Anila2zkumar 18 August 2011 at 10:56 AM #

Greetings. Why don’t u initiate some kind of a platform (online) for the rationalist/athiest youth who want to marry a like-minded person irrespective of class/creed/religion/regional-bias? It would be great help not only for individuals but also for the society at large, as the rational thinking starts at home. Please think on these lines.

Warm regards,
    Anil Kumar

35. Abhi 21 August 2011 at 10:23 PM #

Have you stopped the publication of Amra Yuktibadi?
    I am dying to see the next issue.

36. designertito 29 August 2011 at 4:52 PM #

Its seems that your only passion is to demean the majority
    community in the garb of secularism and rationalism.
    Kindly propagates your shining views to the other
    minority communities
    thanks

37. Abhi 5 September 2011 at 9:29 PM #

Please initiate an online campaign to legalize assisted suicide in facebook/ twitter. Let us make it a now or never issue.

38. Megh shagar 24 September 2011 at 10:55 PM #

আমি পরমপূজ্য প্রবীর ঘোষের সংঘটনের সদস্য হতে পারলে এই অকিঞ্চিত জীবন হবে বলে আমার বিশ্বাস

39. Debasgree Ghosh 15 November 2011 at 11:25 AM #

I am interested to join Yuktibadi samiti. What is the process?

40. Rajendra Kumar Gupta 28 November 2011 at 3:08 PM #

Although I have always been Rationalist by heart, I did not know much about the existence of any such platform where people like me can unite and be in a circle of like minded people. Now I have come to know about this community. Please allow me to join you. I will get the much needed peace of mind. My small family (Me, my wife and my Son) will also be very happy to get a platform like this. I will wait for your reply. Don’t dishearten me please.

41. Rajendra Kumar Gupta 28 November 2011 at 3:50 PM #

My Son is 21 yrs. He is in the final year of Graduation and preparing to join MBA. He is also a Rationalist like me and would like to marry a rationalist (Only when he has finished his education, got a decent job and feels ready to marry). Although it will take around 7 years time, I wonder whether there is any suitable matrimonial site for people like us. Can you start a matrimonial site specially for Rationalist people or families. It would really be great.

42. subratakairi@gmail.com 26 December 2011 at 5:57 PM #

Sir
    The flickering light of a candle gives light for visibility and on the contrary it also make realization to us about the intensity/depth of the darkness. Likewise, the educated people who are having superstitious beliefs are most responsible for the ruin of each society as poor people follow such activities and can not determine the actual way. I mean in one sense the educated people claims themselves as “SO CALLED EDUCATED” but on the other hand they directly involved in ruining our society by having such superstitious beliefs.
    I really appreciate your work of awakening the society from darkness and want to be a part. Do contact me at 09436134501. I am from Tripura.

43. pjoncena 7 February 2012 at 10:28 PM #

Such self manufactured concoctions about disbelief in Supremecy of The Almighty God or apathy is not help us.
    God is there, and He is overseeing all our actions every single moment. And we will be answerable to Him at the time of death for all our actions we did.
    He has given his presence through the Holy scriptures, Smd Bhagwat Gita,Smd Bhagwatam, His dear devotees Vyasadev,Ramanaujacharaya, Lord Chaitanya,Lord Jesus Christ,and so many self realised liberated souls who lived their life as mission to serve the message of God to deliver mankind of its darkest of ignorance.

Of course in age age of kali, there is irreligion,cheating and hipocracy in the name of God and its very unfortunate.
    But this does not mean, the prescribed method for God realiation to eternal upliftment and piety doesnt exist. Just like there are pseudo religionists,fake gurus there must be true ,geniune and authorised religion too. There are saintly person who are still living thier entire as a selfless service to God.
    We need to really intelligent and clever enough to find out that path.
    And yes, if we are sincere enough to endeavour to search for the real purpose of Life , to seek our eternal connection with the Supreme Lord, God will himself guide us and show us the way.

it says in bible “Seek and you shall find”, so please investigate more and if you are sincerely seraching for true Wisdom and Ultimate Knowledge you find your search Home.

The human Life is only meant for this reason, Self realisation , to understand the purpose of life, what God is , what we are, what happens after death?

Although these subject matter are elaborately described in our ancient vedic scriptures, there is hardly any educational system to teach these imporant values to students. thus they grow up confused about their spritual identity.

I kindly request you to make a careful study of “Smd Bhagwat Gita As It Is” by Swami Prabhupada. It is written in bonafide and authentic disciplic succession (Brahama Gaudiya samprayadaya). It is the widely read Bhagwat Gita in the world and changed the lives of millions of people.
    It will clear all doubts , confusions regarding exstence of God and you’ll derive fresh new meaning of Life.

wish you well,
    Pujan

44. showmik 27 February 2012 at 11:45 AM #

Hlw sir how are you? i am showmik. I am a great fan of yours!!! i am from Bangladesh and read many of your books. but here your books do not come so i can not read all of your books. sir can u pls tell me how i can read your books by internet. Here is my email id- royshowmik@yahoo.com

45. Raja Bijay 3 March 2012 at 8:36 PM #

Sir I am interested to be a member Science and Rationalists’ Association of India (Bharatiya Bigyan O Yuktibadi Samiti).And in Assam I want to open a branch SRAI. That is why kindly allow my request and give me opportunity to do something for nation.
    Looking forwards to get help from you as soon as possible.
    Thanking.

Yours faithfully
    Raja Bijay
    Guwahati-6,(Assam)
    09864502237,

46. Ranapriyo Debnath 9 March 2012 at 8:49 PM #

Dear Sir,
    I am a fan of Your scientific mind. I read some of your books. I am a student of Netaji Subhash Engineering College. I am interested to be a member of your Science & Rationalists’ Association of India. I want to know your Email. Thank you.

47. Anabil 11 March 2012 at 1:43 PM #

Please, member hote chile phone no e phone korun…..

48. Raktim 11 June 2012 at 3:48 PM #

ekti besorkari channel e “FEAR Files” naame ekti program chalu hote cholechhe.. Seta naki protyokkhodorshi der boyane paranormal activities. Ei bepar ta niye motamot din plz.. jodi manush ke ondhokare thelar eti arekti ghrinyo shorojontro hoye thake tahole er biruddhe kichhu udyog nin.. sochetonota anun.. Subhechcha roilo..

49. manish 17 June 2012 at 3:01 AM #

Dear Sir,
    as you are yougtibadi samiti & discover corruption under disguise of Dharma/astrology/tantrik prakria, i therefore request you to uncover mr narayan chakraborty(9836826961),lives in agarpara- azad hind nagar,5 minutes from usumpur bat tala,who cheats people under disguise of an astrologer & his father mr priolal chakraborty also doing the same for the last 30 yrs.
    Hope you will take action & save our socity from superstition & cheating of a master brain tantrik astrologer.

regards

manish banerjee

50. manish 17 June 2012 at 3:17 AM #

Dear Sir,
    Pls help us from mr narayan chakraborty of agarpara , an astrologer & tantrik,who cheated all of us for the last 8 yrs.

thanking you